If you would like to add a project to your My Permits list, please follow these simple steps.
1. Once you are logged into the portal, click on the button at the top left side of the screen that says Permits and Licensing.
2. Select the appropriate state your project is located in first. Then select the Jurisdiction that is authorizing the permit. Enter the Project Number (This is the same number as the permit number) OR you may search for the permit by the address Street Number and Street Name. Please do not try to search using both the Project Number and the Address. Note: If you choose to search by address, you must enter the Street Number ONLY in the Street Number field and then enter the Street Name ONLY in the Street Name field. Then click the Search button.
3. The search result will show up at the lower part of the page. Ensure you have located the correct project and then click the “Add to My Account” button on the right side of the screen in the search result.
4. A window will open as shown below. You may enter a project alias (special name) if you want to personally name your project but this is not required. Click the button that says “Add Project to My Account”. Note: If you receive a message stating that you cannot add the project to your account, please call technical support for assistance at 1-866-957-3764, option 2.
5. You will see a new window confirming the permit is added to your account. The project is now in your “My Permits” list. Click “View Project Details” to view the project.
*Remember that you may click on the button at the top right area of the webpage at any time to
return to your My Account Dashboard page to view your entire “My Permits” list.