Posts In Category

Western District

Commercial PermitsMiscellaneous PermitsResidential PermitsWestern District

Permitting Info: Apply online at  for the following Trade Permits: Electrical Only* Plumbing Only* ** Mechanical Only* *For any electrical, plumbing, or mechanical trade permits, you must be a registered contractor. If you are the homeowner and plan do to the work yourself, then a Homeowners Exempt Form must

Read More