Once your jurisdiction has received your application, fees will be added to the project for payment. You may pay the fees online if the jurisdiction offers the online payment service. The jurisdiction will notify you via e-mail when you are able to go online to pay the fees. Here are the steps you should follow to pay the fee online.
1. Once you are logged in, click on the “Account” button at the top right area of the webpage.
2. Scroll down to the “My Permits” section and click on the “View Permit” link associated with the project you desire.
3. When the project opens, click on the “Payments” tab shown below. This will take you to the page listing the fees applicable to the project. It is also the page that allows you to pay fees online.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Payments page where you will see a section labeled “New Payment”. You will see the amount due in the Amount box. If you believe the fee is incorrect, please call the City/Jurisdiction assessing the fee so that they may correct the fee before processing the payment online. Otherwise, click the Pay Online button. This will take you to the credit card payment processor page.
5. On the credit card processor page, simply provide the information required in the fields listed and then click the button required to process your payment online. You will have the option to print a receipt once the payment is processed. The jurisdiction will contact you with any additional requirements or e-mail a copy of your permit once the payment is received.