1. Once you are logged in, click on the “Account” button at the top right area of the webpage.
2. Scroll down to the “My Permits” section and click on the “Request” button associated with the project you desire.
3. Begin by selecting the inspection type you wish to have performed from the drop down list.
4. Select the date you wish to have the inspection performed by clicking on the calendar icon and then clicking on the date within the calendar displayed. Please note that based on work load, weather and other factors, it is possible that the jurisdiction may not be able to perform the inspection on the date requested. The jurisdiction will contact you in the event they are unable to perform the inspection on the date requested.
5. Enter a note to the jurisdiction if desired. For example, you may want to provide a gate code, lock box, or any other information helpful to the inspector that will arrive at your job site. Notes are not required however.
6. Click the “Add” button to add the inspection request to the queue. You may repeat steps 3 – 6 to add another inspection type to the list. IMPORTANT: Once you have added the inspections you desire you must click the “Submit Request(s) to Jurisdiction” button to complete the process.
7. You will receive a confirmation message as shown below which confirms that your request has been submitted. You are now finished with requesting your inspection.