- Apply online at www.mygovernmentonline.org
- Select Water Softener in drop down box when applying
- Pay Permit Fee
- Application submittal process is complete, project # is assigned.
- Notification of approval will be sent via e-mail from email@example.com .
- Request required inspections – All inspections must be requested at www.mygovernmentonline.org by 3:00pm for the next business day.
- Water Softener Plumbing Final Inspection – Must have a 1” visible air gap at drain line and Insulated water lines. Vacuum breaker on hose bib.
Approved permits are valid for six (6) months from date of issuance. If no inspection activity has taken place within the six (6) months, application and renewal fees for resubmittal is required. In order to close permit, all inspections must be completed. Permits are not required to be posted at project address. Inspector must have access to property at time of requested inspection. If no access, re-inspection fee may apply