Trade Permits

Permitting Info:

Apply online at for the following Trade Permits:

  • Electrical Only*
  • Plumbing Only* **
  • Mechanical Only*

*For any electrical, plumbing, or mechanical trade permits, you must be a registered contractor. If you are the homeowner and plan do to the work yourself, then a Homeowners Exempt Form must be submitted along with your permit application.

**Plumbing, Electrical, and/or Mechanical Permits requested as part of new construction project must be requested under the main permit number for that particular new construction project.  Please contact general contractor for permit number.

Click here for directions to apply for a Trade Permit under a Main Project Permit Number

Once the permit is issued, you will receive notification to pay from

Requesting Inspections:

All inspections must be requested online through your account by 3:00 PM for next business days in most cases.

Inspections will be conducted Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM 2:00 PM for the following types of permits (or any inspections that require the homeowner to be present):

  • Water Heater
  • Mechanical Change Out
  • Solar Tubes/Attic Fans
  • Water Softener

For all other questions, please email

Print Friendly, PDF & Email